Salt bed therapy
Also Known as Halo(salt bed)therapy is a service which contributes to the general improvement of the physical health and wellbeing of our client’s respiratory systems. Our goal is for treatments to aid in the promotion of the healthy lifestyle that is of the utmost importance today.
Salt bed therapy have been providing natural healing since the early 1990s, mostly in Europe and Asia. The trend has been spreading rapidly throughout the world as people have turned to the power of nature to enhance their health.
Salt bed room and salt therapy are a new practice, but they are well known as salt caves, given their origins from salt mines where salt therapy was discovered. Instead of the confined and enclosed salt caves, we believe in creating a calming spa-like environment for our salt rooms to give clients a tranquil atmosphere where they can relax while benefiting from the salt therapy.
Our 45-minute sessions are for your everyday health, relaxation and well – being. With these natural healing sessions, you are surrounded by salt crystal.
Each salt session mimics the wonderful healing effects of the natural salt caves and other salt rich environments… such as the beach, a calming rainy day, time spent at soothing waterfalls; all the places where the negative ions in the air help to re-balance your physical and energetic systems.The anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of salt have been shown to effectively treat conditions of the skin such as eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
Salt Bed Therapy will also help:
- Ease Stress
- Reduce joint
- Arthritis inflammation
- Experience a better night’s sleep
- Help with insomnia
- Assist in helping your muscles to recover from physical exhaustion and fatigue
- Promote relaxation
- Calmness and just to clear your head
During the Restorative / Therapeutic sessions in our salt bed room, we will determine the amount and size of the pure sodium chloride that we micronize into the room to best achieve the results for this session.
We will do our best to accommodate your needs always.
Just Breathe, Relax, and enjoy the experience…
Prepare for your first visit! (Know before you come)
- Please refrain from using any fragrances (perfume, cologne, scented lotions, or essential oils) on the day of your salt therapy appointment.
- Those currently smoking, we respectfully ask you to refrain from making salt therapy appointments.
- Please bring an extra pair of freshly washed socks
- Phone/iPad/Kindle can be used on Silent Mode during session. Please make sure you have the right size of zip lock bag for your device.
- Children 12 and under must be in the presence of an adult guardian always while in the salt room.
- Absolutely no food or specialty drinks in our salt rooms, except for a bottle of water.
- Dress in clean simple, comfortable clothing.(no pet hair)